The Birkman Method and Birkman Signature Suite
Certified Birkman Professional Trainings
Working in Developing and Coaching People – New to Birkman
Both independent consultants as well as professionals within organisations attend Birkman certification training. Often people specialising in human resources, organisational development, coaching, training, and other fields, which focus on human capital, attend our courses, as well as others that have a passion for understanding personalities and behaviours.
Birkman Certified Professional (BCP)
The Birkman Signature Report is the first-ever core Birkman report It will be the focus of our new Signature Certification and the starting point for newly certified users. The Birkman Signature Report paints a rich picture of personality while cutting down on the amount of information that new users require. See a sample of the Signature Report.
- Gain access to certified-only reports
- Develop interpretation skills
- Earn Birkman Certified
- Professional credential
- Receive discounts on running questionnaires
- Join the Birkman network and community
- Positively impact lives with The Birkman Method
- Birkman Signature Report
- Birkman Map
- Birkman Interests
- Birkman Components
- Career data
- Sharing feedback
The workshop will qualify you, for life, as a Birkman Certified Professional.
Certification Training Price £2,300 + VAT*
- September 24, 25, 26
* The fee is discounted to £2,050 for participants who received a Birkman profile prior to workshop registration.
Perspectives Report Training
Freedom and Challenge are much more complex scales that are unlike the other standard Birkman components (interests, usual behaviour, needs and stress behaviour) and this is why they deserve dedicated training.
- Recognise the science behind the four Birkman Perspectives
- Identify the concepts of Social Norms and Social Desirability and discuss them in different scenarios
- Describe the terms Distinctiveness, Alignment, Image Management, and Social Acuity and be able to interpret them accurately
- Recognise the high and low end of each Perspectives scale
- Use Birkman Component data to add insights into the Perspectives interpretation
- Recognise when a client is ready to use the Birkman Perspectives Report (This may be only 25% of your clients)
- Demonstrate confidence providing a feedback using the Birkman Perspectives Report.
- This training is designed for those that will use the Perspectives Report as a part of a robust and in-depth coaching relationship with respondents.
- The course focuses on using the new scales to help respondents understand the impact of their perspective of self and others.
- The course will help you prepare to use, analyse and interpret the Birkman Perspectives Report in your consulting practice.
- After completion of this workshop, the new Perspectives Report will be activated in your Birkman account.
- You will also receive credits to maintain your status as a Birkman Consultant.
You will be Birkman Certified and, to benefit from this high-level training, you will need to be a regular user of Birkman. Prior attendance on a Birkman Advanced Programme with PN Group, or Senior Certification, will also be an asset. Participants are advised to complete the Birkman Next e-Learning modules prior to coming to class.
The course fee – Price on Application
Please note: The Perspectives Report will be a separate purchase, in BDirect, and is not included in the price of the Signature Suite. The list price for the report is $124 and the Certified price is $99 per report.
The booking questionnaire will need to be completed on application.