Innovative Programme Delivers Results Quickly
For decades there has been conventional training. Now there is
Influence in Action
Building Skills Through Real Work
We have many years experience of supporting successful businesses. We understand your need for professional development which delivers an immediate and sustainable impact yet requires the minimum investment of time away from work.
That’s why we’ve developed a unique process to build Influence Skills rapidly and effectively.
Your colleagues will gain insight into the psychology of influence from our 360° profiling tool and our hands-on one-day workshop. They will grow their capabilities in using new techniques. Then, once they’re back at work, they will simply deliver more.
Three Steps To Win
Step 1 – Influence in Mind
A unique pre-workshop 360° questionnaire, completed on-line. From the comprehensive personal report generated from their data, participants gain an insight into their influencing style, and learn about our influence model. This enables them to plan, before attending the workshop, the areas they want to focus on. And it allows the facilitators to use all the workshop time on real work-based experiences.
Step 2 – Influence in Action
Step 3 – The Application of Influence
– Negotiation Skills (generic, product specific, sector specific or international versions)
– Remote Influencing (email, telephone, teleconference, video conference)
– Leading and Developing Dispersed Teams (creating high performing, geographically spread work groups)
– Pitching Skills
Experienced facilitators focus on delegates’ current goals, rather than generic theory
- Workshop facilitators are senior business people with many years’ corporate experience
- They work closely with the client to produce workshops that match the culture of the organisation and the features of their industry sector
- They have advanced skills in the facilitation of experiential learning
- They flex the workshops ‘on the job’ to deliver what participants need within the organisation’s requirement
- They can tailor follow-up programmes and individual coaching to extend the impact for months and years to come
It’s customised to your organisation’s needs
- We work in your global locations
- We time the programme to suit your needs
- We create on-line and downloadable versions of our material to ensure even the most mobile people can receive the training
- We tailor alternative and additional days to follow Steps 1 and 2.
By the end of the three-step process, delegates will be able to:
- Apply clear-cut influence models to real world situations
- Demonstrate a greater variety of influence behaviours
- Establish clear and powerful influence goals
- Identify areas for further development
- Plan influence strategies for specific challenges
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE
“Participants benefit enormously from the 360 degree survey of their influencing behaviours. They see, from the graphics in the survey report, how different respondents have rated their effectiveness on each of the influencing behaviours.The design of the personalised survey, and report, helps participants not only to pinpoint behaviours that they need, or wish, to develop, but also to be aware of behaviours which are seen as strengths to build on. The opportunity for respondents to add comments provides additional and very helpful insights for a participant.”
Claire Ballard, AFBPsS, C.Psychol,
Registered Psychologist (HPC), MAC
Director of Research & Development